Readership of local newspapers in small cities & towns remains steady
Three-fourth of residents (74%) in small cities and towns in the United States read a local newspaper ranging from 1 day to 7 days a week; majority of the readers (81%) relied on the newspapers for local news and information, according to the 2011 Community Newspaper Readership Study conducted by The Reynolds Journalism Institute (RJI) on behalf of National Newspaper Association (NNA) in August and October 2011.
NYPS provides newspaper advertising solutions to meet your marketing needs
NYPS will deliver the audience needed to generate results for you and your clients.
- Reach 727 weekly community newspapers - including 129 culturally specific newspapers
- Total distribution of 11.6 million
- 55 paid circulation daily newspapers with a combined
distribution of 5 million
NYPS handles all aspects of the newspaper buying process - all at no cost to you:
- Comprehensive newspaper proposals with ad size and frequency options
- Space reservations and confirmations
- Ad copy distribution
- Electronic invoice and tearsheets direct to you!
New York's newspaper experts!